Hi, my name is Mario Hugo, and Recently Rejected is an editorial experiment dedicated to unearthing and celebrating previously unseen works by creatives I admire.
Showcases take the form of unfinished concepts, process sketches, unpublished creative, terminated artwork, and rarely seen personal projects. This is a project about old, artful skeletons and peculiar closets.
Look out for contributors including Andrew Holder, Anna Wolf, Deanne Cheuk, DR.ME, Emily Forgot, Mogollon, Hisham Akira Bharoocha, Hvass & Hannibal, Jesse Auersalo, Jim Datz, Josh Conchran, Jules Julien, Leslie David, Leta Sobieraksji, Lotta Nieminen, Magnus Voll Mathiaasen, Melvin Galapon, Merijn Hos, Micah Lidberg, Michael Cina, Owen Gildersleeve, Petra Börner, Saiman Chow, Santtu Mustonen, Rizon Parein, among myself and many others. Thank you!
Recently Rejected is an online magazine utilizing creative artwork exclusively for editorial purposes. This website is strictly a content sharing platform intended to publish and promote previously unseen work by professional creatives.
The information on this website is, to the best of our knowledge, original content that is not subject to the rights of any third parties, including by contract or otherwise.The content we feature is submitted to us with the assurance by the submitting party that it violates the rights of no one.We therefore disclaim any and all liability that you may claim for any purported damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential and incidental or otherwise, from the posting of any content on our site, including inaccuracies or omissions related to such content.
If you believe the content on our site infringes your copyright, please forward the information in writing to the Copyright Agent at the address below:
1. your name, address, telephone number and email address;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringed;
3. the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. a statement by you under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We seek to preserve any and all exemptions from liability under the Copyright Law.
If you believe the content on our site violates an agreement that we are not aware of, or if you have other general inquiries or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line “Inquiry” and we will be happy to address the matter with you.
To the best of our knowledge all artists have been properly credited for the content appearing on this site.We urge you to respect the rights of these artist(s) by not sharing, re-posting, or linking to the content or any other material featured on our site without providing written credit to the artist who created it in the form of their name and/or URL as listed.